" I miss those blue eyes; How you kiss me at night; I miss the way we sleep; Like there's no sunrise; Like the taste of your smile; I miss the way we breathe; But I never told you; What I should have said; No, I never told you; I just held it in; And now; I miss everything about you; I can't believe that I still want you; And after all the things we've been through; I miss everything about you; Without you; I see your blue eyes; Everytime I close mine; You make it hard to see; Where I belong to; When I'm not around you; It's like I'm alone with me; But I never told you; What I should have said: No, I never told you; I just held it in; And now; I miss everything about you (still you're gone); I can't believe that I still want you (and loving you, I never should've walked away); And after all the things we've been through (I know I never gonna go away); I miss everything about you; Without you; But I never told you; What I should have said; No, I never told you; I just held it in; And now; I miss everything about you (still you're gone); I can't believe that I still want you (and loving you, I never should've walked away); And after all the things we've been through (I know I never gonna go away); I miss everything about you; Without you”
I never told you – Colbie Caillat
Esta música é linda ++
ResponderEliminar